Non-native English Language Teacher
Place of work: China
Experience: Not required
Level of English: Fluent (will be checked during the online interview)
Chinese language: Not required
Education: Not required
1st year: $ 800 wage + $ 400 for additional classes
2nd year: $ 1 600 wage + $ 400 for additional classes
- Free lunch in 70% of educational institutions;
- Free breakfast in 30% of educational institutions;
- Free accommodation;
- Medical insurance;
- Flight and visa compensation upon contract completion;
- TEFL certification at request;
- Free recommendation letter from educational institution;
- Well paid extra classes ~ 400 $.
Fluent English Language teachers are needed in Chinese educational institutions. Knowledge of Chinese language is not required. Chinese assistants will help you with the teaching process. Parents in China want their children to receive pure English from childhood, which the local teachers can’t provide.
Requirements of the candidate:
- Fluent English speaker;
- Love for children;
- Neat and pleasant appearance.
Mon-Fri: up to 5 classes per day.
Sat-Sun: days off.